Thanks to everyone who has been sharing cute wedding-related photos, videos and tweets with us. We had entertained starting up a special Photobucket or Flickr account that people could share their photos on, but that seemed so . . . 2007. Instead, we’d love it if you just keep doing what you’ve been doing since the weekend:
- Tagging us when sharing photos and videos on Facebook.
- Heading to our Facebook wall to share links of photos you’ve uploaded to Flickr and the like.
- Posting your photos on Google+ and sharing them with a limited circle that includes one or both of us.
- Sharing files via Dropbox.
- Emailing files to one of us.
- Using the hashtag #scottplusrose if you’re tweeting something related.
All we ask as one final favor to us as newlyweds is that you, um, keep anything embarrassing from public consumption. 🙂
When prints taken by Coreene Smith of Tavla Studio are available, we’ll share that link with you here on the blog.