Wedding + Celebration
Rose + Scott
San Chez Bistro | Grand Rapids, Michigan
May 20, 2012 | 3:30 pm
Ceremony + Reception = San Chez Bistro’s third-floor banquet space. (The room will be flipped.)
- Wedding ceremony 3:30 p.m. on the third floor of San Chez Bistro. (We’re in the Eastern time zone, for those of you coming from out of state.)
- Immediately following the ceremony, please head down to the first-floor San Chez Café for cocktails and photos with the newlyweds.
- Cocktail hour 4 – 5:30 p.m.
- Reception 5:30 p.m. back on the third floor of San Chez Bistro.
- If we weren’t the bride and groom, we’d probably be wearing cocktail attire (in fact, as the groom, Scott will be in a suit, and not a tux). But we’ll be happy if you wear whatever puts you in a partying mood!
- Ladies, as for as shoes: There will be plenty of music, so bring your dancing shoes — and don’t forget your ballet flats to change into when you need a break.
Other (we hope) helpful info
- Check downtown Grand Rapids construction updates, especially if you’re staying at the Courtyard Marriot.
- For venue addresses, lodging options, and travel information, including airport information, head over the location + lodging page.
- For those of you whom we totally confused about the registry, you can view the simplified page here.